Our curriculum includes:
• Qualified, Educated, and Experienced Teachers who love children
• Developmentally Appropriate Materials and Activities
• A Carefully Prepared Environment which allows children to learn at their own speed, according to their own capacities, in a non-competitive atmosphere.
• Thematic Curriculum Units
• Music and Movement
• Science, History, Geography, Pre-Math, Pre-Reading and Pre-Writing
• Quality Children’s Literature
We provide resources, opportunities, and materials to increase children’s cognitive (or thinking) skills, assist in developing their physical coordination, exercise their imagination and fantasy, build their social skills, support healthy self-concepts, and allow them to participate in the decision making process, all in the atmosphere of trust and caring for each other.
Our Montessori-based curriculum encourages independence and concentration. Instruction is individualized and depends on a child’s needs and interests. Children learn phonics and reading and writing skills, using words and stories from their own experiences. Daily they learn the basic concept of numbers, sizes and shapes as well. They do simple science experiments which answer basic questions of what, why, and how. Our children are exposed to music through songs, dances, and musical instruments. Outdoor play, both structured and free, helps develop physical coordination. A healthy self-concept is encouraged through acceptance and positive communications.